Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello & thank you for visiting . Here I hope you will find & share information about dealing with lactose intolerance. My own story began in 1993 , at which time I was diagnosed as being lactose intolerant. My doctor handed me a list of foods to avoid , wished me luck and charged me $125 for all 10 minutes of my visit. That was it. Good Luck. Well here YOUR luck has changed for the better, in spite of it all, as I obviously have alot of experience with this more common than thought problem. I will try to be as concise & brief as possible with my advice. First of all, if you have a list of foods to avoid, THROW IT OUT!!! The thing to do is read the ingredient list on EVERYTHING you wish to purchase. E.G. some breads contain milk products, some don't. Some brands of Hot Dogs contain the thing itself (lactose, that is.) more...................

No comments: